StatsNombre total de pages vues

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Really Don't Care

I think this is an awesome song!<3 It is fun, joyous and catchy. It  makes me want to jump up and down and party!!<3<3 Seriously, this song can only be awesome because ( come on!!) these two great singers ( Demi Lovato & Cher Lloyd )paring up for a song, it can only be great!

Why am I talking about this on my fashion blog? Because this song is called Really don't care and I find this song pretty inspiring in everyday life and fashion. Let me explain: a lot of people are sometimes insecure about what they wear or what they say. Just stop worrying and do/wear what you like!! Cuz you really don't care!

Little Mix in the June 2013 Issue of Seventeen Magazine - photo: tumblrVictoria Justice at the 102.7 KIIS FM Wango Tango. May 11th, 2013 - photo by: justjared
Sherri DuPree-Bemis: Yellow & Floral Oxfords

Don't be ashamed of your style and wear whatever clothes you like!!  And yes you can be bold and daring and still look adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment